Written Communication and Online Marketing Internship
- Drafting press releases, blog posts and other marketing materials
- Designing, drafting, implementing, follow-up of social media campaigns
- Assisting and coordinating the online marketing campaigns
- Proposing and establishing partnerships
- Assisting in the final preparation of marketing materials
- Performing short market research and creating proposals
- Passion and talent for written communication and/or online marketing
- Native Flemish, English or French speaker
- Intermediate or advanced level of at least one of the other languages at OrientaEuro
- Creativity and ability to translate needs, desires and demands into effective written material
- Attention to detail (perfect grammar is a must)
- Sense of responsibility
- Undergraduate or graduate student in marketing, communications, journalism.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimisation
- Experience in email marketing
- Self-discipline and self-management
How to apply:
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating which specific internship you are applying for, from which date and for how long.
What to expect afterwards:
We will get back to you within two weeks from the moment of receipt of your CV and cover letter. If you meet the required qualifications and profile, we will send you a short evaluation task to assess your working style. If you succeed on that, you will be called for an interview (in-person or by Skype). If both parties agree that it would be mutually beneficial, we sign the agreement and the great journey begins!