Be the coach/trainer you always wanted to be!
At OrientaEuro, we believe that sustainable professional well-being is achievable only when you find the perfect match between your talents, your passions and meaningful opportunities to add value to others. If you are talented and passionate about coaching and/or training, then we have a meaningful opportunity for you.
Coaching and training are more than a profession. They are a passion, a wonderful opportunity to make a living out of helping others. When you work with OrientaEuro you have a rewarding job helping people achieve sustainable professional well-being. You focus on coaching/training. We take care of all the rest.
OrientaEuro offers you the opportunity to:
- Belong to a team of several coaches and trainers as well as support staff.
- Dedicate your time purely to coaching/training whilst we take care of the administration and commercial efforts: client acquisition, lead generation, follow-up support, problem solving, registration, payment collection, web presence, quality assurance audits, etc.
- Increase your expertise in a variety of sectors, seniority levels and situations by coaching and/or training a wide range of clients through short, focused processes.
- Acquire new methods, tools, and best practices, while still being able to use your own style and preferred tools, provided critical results are met.
- Offer your external clients a platform with many advantages that you could not offer by yourself: more affordable fees through our subsidies and mandates, a systematic approach, great back-end support, an exclusive proven toolkit, shared knowledge, access to a bigger network of professionals, etc.
- Gain marketing techniques that you could also apply to promote your external activities.
- Have a freelance contract that can be terminated at any point and without any obligation to accept all the missions and/or clients proposed, with the flexibility to adapt the days and times of the sessions to your own availabilities.
- Quickly increase your accumulated coaching hours and obtain a certificate directly accepted by the ICF for your certification needs.
OrientaEuro has a very strong, responsive and organised team, it is a real pleasure to work with them.
You don’t have to search for customers, OrientaEuro does it for you.
I invite coaches to join OrientaEuro, it is so rich due to the nature of the customers and the experience we share with them and because we share with others coaches.
I have a lot of flexibility with OrientaEuro and they are always available when I need them.
You can concentrate on coaching because they do all the administrative follow-up.
Required talents and passions on your behalf:
- A good track record in coaching individuals through different aspects of career transition and/or in soft skills training.
- Professional background in addition to coaching/training background.
- A specific education in coaching/training from a recognised school.
- Strong communication skills: you must be comfortable coaching/training a broad range of individuals, including both junior and senior level professionals, as well as entrepreneurs and independent professionals.
- Innate sense of caring for people and being passionate about helping them.
- Strong sense of empathy, positive outlook, ability to motivate others.
- Excellent listening and customer service skills, the ability to translate abstract ideas into practical goals, and the ability to customise our protocols and tools to accommodate client’s concrete needs.
- Good organisational skills.
- English and at least one of the following languages: Dutch, French or Spanish (other languages are a plus).
Does this appeal to you?
We will analyse your profile and get in touch within the next few days.
OrientaEuro bvba/sprl is a social enterprise based in Belgium, dedicated to providing high-quality personalised solutions for lifelong professional and personal well-being: training, consultancy, career guidance for students, career coaching for adults, entrepreneurs coaching and retirement coaching.
OrientaEuro in the media: More
Our quality management system is certified by the Belgian Quality Association.
We are mandated by the Flemish Government as a certified career center accepting the loopbaancheques.
We are a service provider in the framework of KMO-Portefeuille allowing small and medium enterprises to benefit from governmental subsidies for our training activities.