SWOT analysis and Action Plan definition module (DM.2)
How to leverage on your Strengths, avoid being confronted with your Weaknesses, exploit your Opportunities and avoid the probability and negative impact of your Threats
This module will help you achieve the following deliverables:
- A comprehensive table with your key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- A specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-bound action plan to:
- – Leverage on your strengths
- – Avoid being confronted with your weaknesses
- – Exploit your opportunities
- – Reduce the probability and negative impact of your threats.
Methodology and tools:
- 2 hours individual intensive session with a career coach of OrientaEuro.
- SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats).
- Brainstorming together with the coach, to derive possible actions from the SWOT analysis.
- Selection and prioritization of key actions.
- Definition of your own, concrete action plan.
This is the right time for you!