Graphic design internship
What this internship looks like:
Right from the start you will acquire a good understanding of our services and will receive very clear guidelines, goals and priorities. The nature of the tasks you will be asked to perform is very varied, interesting and in most cases totally open for your own proposals, so you will never get bored during this internship! (Unless graphic design is not your passion, in which case maybe you should not apply)
- Drafting visual communication strategies and campaigns
- Graphic design for online and email marketing campaigns, communications, blogs, web content, social media, leaflets, brochures, etc.
- Creating digital, graphic and/or multimedia communications
- Managing website design
- Managing social media updates with the corresponding campaigns
- Passion for graphic design
- Undergraduate or graduate student in graphic design
- Creative and able to translate needs, desires and demands into an effective visual communication product
- Attention to detail
- Sense of responsibility
- Basic or intermediate English level
- Mastering of graphic design software and techniques
How to apply:
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating which specific internship you are applying for, from which date and for how long.
What to expect afterwards:
We will get back to you within two weeks from the moment of receipt of your CV and cover letter. If you meet the required qualifications and profile, we will send you a short evaluation task to assess your working style. If you succeed on that, you will be called for an interview (in-person or by Skype). If both parties agree that it would be mutually beneficial, we sign the agreement and the great journey begins!