Web Design/ Development Internship
- Coding, either from scratch or by adapting existing code and website elements to meet current business or specific campaign requirements
- Optimising the user experience, responsive design of our website, accessibility from mobile, tablets and other devices
- Developing web applications to facilitate tools for our clients (e.g. online tests)
- Investigating, proposing and implementing new functionalities, integrations, APIs, etc.
- Automating and optimising the Customer Relationship Management at the different stages of the marketing lifecycle
- Passion for web design/development
- Mastering of html5, php, databases, CSS, etc.
- Undergraduate or graduate student in IT, computer science, programming, software engineering, web development or web design
- Creative and able to translate needs, desires and demands from the business into technological solutions
- Intermediate or advanced level of English
- Attention to detail
- Sense of responsibility
- Experience with WordPress based websites, templates and plugins
- Self-discipline and self-management
- Initiative and entrepreneurial streak
How to apply:
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly stating which specific internship you are applying for, from which date and for how long.
What to expect afterwards:
We will get back to you within two weeks from the moment of receipt of your CV and cover letter. If you meet the required qualifications and profile, we will send you a short evaluation task to assess your working style. If you succeed on that, you will be called for an interview (in-person or by Skype). If both parties agree that it would be mutually beneficial, we sign the agreement and the great journey begins!