The retirement period is an opportunity to make all kinds of things left aside during your working life. It took a good proportion of your time, energy and attention for many years. Now you have the future in front of you and you are still young. It is time to make a fresh start in life with the help of our Personalised Retirement Coaching.
Retirement is the perfect time to bring your dreams to life. It is an excellent opportunity to achieve personal fulfilment: the perfect match between your talents, your passions and meaningful opportunities.
Our Personalised Retirement Coaching allows you to assess your heretofore professional life and to determine who you are today and who you want to become in the coming years, as well as to define what are the projects where you will invest your energy, time and resources.
The objectives of the Personalised Retirement Coaching:
• To value your professional and personal journey to begin a new chapter of your career.
• To become the main actor and director of all aspects of your retirement.
Thanks to OrientaEuro’s Personalised Retirement Coaching you will:
Understand who you are and who you want to be
Examine your most advantageous options
Examine your most advantageous optionsYou will analyse new insights, projects, leisure and volunteering activities that suits you best.Find out more »
Implement your new action plan
Implement your new action planYou will define and implement, with self-confidence and motivation, an action plan which integrates your talents, your passions and the relevant external reality.Find out more »
Some possible options and questions solved during the Personalised Retirement Coaching:
- To stay at work a few more years. Under what conditions? Until when? Why yes? Why not?
- To travel around. For what purpose? How do I wish to travel? How can I make the most of it? What are my real limitations, my fears, my desires?
- To study a new discipline. Where? When? How often? With what objectives? How to manage the age difference with other students?
- To start-up a business or work as an independent professional (e.g. as a consultant). With what objective? Under what conditions? On which capabilities can I leverage on and how to complete the missing resources? What risks can I take?
- To donate my time and my talents for causes I believe in. Where? How to define my time commitment? How to apply? How to be selected? What are my goals?
- To teach, mentor or coach the youngest so as to transmit my knowledge and professional experience. Who will be interested? Do I have the capacity to transfer my knowledge? How will I manage to have students who know more than me? What will be good or not so good for me in this activity?
- To move to another area, city or country. Would I need to learn other languages? Am I willing to start from scratch? Should I come back to my place of origin? Would I feel more ‘at home’ here or there?
- To dedicate more time to my hobbies. How much time do I wish to devote to them? How to avoid transforming this hobby into workload? What if I convert this hobby along with my talents and passions to a more ambitious project?
- To dedicate time to my family, my grandsons, my elderly parents, my friends. How much time would I like to devote to them? How to keep time for myself?
How does the Personalised Retirement Coaching work?
With the Personalised Retirement Coaching of OrientaEuro Belgium asbl one of our coaches will be dedicated to you. You will work individually with him during 6 individual weekly sessions and in between you will be able to make additional exercises.
You will clearly identify your unique profile, analyse the external reality and make clear decisions about your future steps: what to do, how, where, when and why.
The first session will be dedicated to clearly defining your past track and your current and desired situation. Through exercises, tests, questions and other techniques, you will gain a high degree of self-awareness: your motivation, desires, priorities, needs, potential, talents, values, strengths, weaknesses and skills. During the following sessions you will analyse different courses of action aimed at your profile and your previously identified objectives, creating a detailed action plan for the short, mid and long-term. This will empower you to reach a successful retirement: a stage in your life suited to your personality and goals.
After the 6 sessions, you can opt-in to benefit from our follow-up to help you implement your projects and your activities, and also to make sure you enjoy the first months of this radical change. You will be able to regularly assess the situation and adjust your mood, analyze what you feel and draw positive energy to move forward. This additional programme includes a monthly one-hour session with your coach, his availability to answer your questions and to follow-up by email between sessions.
Where, when, and in which language?
You can have OrientaEuro’s Personalised Retirement Coaching in any of our 20+ locations throughout Belgium.
We also offer the possibility to organise sessions by Skype.
Sessions may take place between 8:00 and 21:00 on weekdays, and between 9:00 and 13:00 on Saturdays, in your preferred language:
- Sessions may take place between 8:00 and 21:00 on weekdays, and between 9:00 and 13:00 on Saturdays, in your preferred language:
Do you have more questions or do you want to subscribe?
OrientaEuro bvba/sprl is a social enterprise based in Belgium, dedicated to providing high-quality personalised solutions for lifelong professional and personal well-being: training, consultancy, career guidance for students, career coaching for adults, entrepreneurs coaching and retirement coaching.
OrientaEuro in the media: More
Our quality management system is certified by the Belgian Quality Association.
We are mandated by the Flemish Government as a certified career center accepting the loopbaancheques.
We are a service provider in the framework of KMO-Portefeuille allowing small and medium enterprises to benefit from governmental subsidies for our training activities.