What we offer:
- Meaningful, tangible and immediate results of your work
- Firsthand professional experience
- Friendly, international environment
- Direct feedback and career tips from senior management
- No coffee-making internship (only for yourself, as our CEO is too busy to prepare the coffee for you every morning, sorry!)
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:00
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Beginning: Throughout the year
- Contract: Non-paid internship as part of your educational institution’s curricula (tripartite agreement required)
- Place: Dynamic business centre in Brussels’ city centre
Please carefully read the general and specific descriptions before applying. We take the time to answer every application we receive, but only when the candidate has also taken the time to properly read and apply.
“As an intern at OrientaEuro, I was able to get firsthand experience about business development and marketing. As a constantly growing organisation, I felt that my hard work was truly appreciated. I was given the direction I needed, while being able to put my own thoughts and creativity into my work. I was never bored with the work I was doing –it was constantly changing! Which is a great characteristic of any internship. I was able to work directly with the CEO, he guided me step by step about the direction and vision the company had. This internship provided me with a cultural learning experience, something most people don’t have the opportunity to do.”
OrientaEuro Belgium is a nonprofit organisation dedicated to providing high-quality personalised solutions for lifelong professional and personal well-being: career guidance for students, career coaching for adults, entrepreneurs coaching and retirement coaching.
They talk about us in the media: More +
Our quality management system is audited by the Belgian Quality Association.
We are mandated by the Flemish Government as a Certified Career Center.