Want to share your talents and passions by helping more people to make a living from their talents and passions? Join us at OrientaEuro Belgium vzw/asbl!
“OrientaEuro Belgium is a nonprofit organisation composed of volunteer professionals who believe in the importance of professional development throughout a person’s life, both for their own realisation and for the general well-being of society. We want to help more people each time. If you have some spare time from your job or you are a pensioner, there is a place for you in our team so that thousands of people can benefit from your talents and passions.”
You are specialised in the following areas:
- Journalism / Press Officer
- Institutional Relations
- Project Preparation and Project Management
- Marketing/ Sales
- Graphic Design
- Secondary / Higher Education
You have the following characteristics:
- The vocation of service, enthusiasm for our mission and work philosophy (read more)
- A relevant professional experience preferably in Belgium
- The ability to commit to work regularly on certain days of the week to perform specific tasks
We offer you:
- To be part of the team of volunteers who defines and executes the development strategy of the nonprofit
- Transparency and access to all information
- Warm and international atmosphere
- Direct impact on thousands of young people and adults
- Learning about other sectors
- Staying active in a professional setting
- Support, if necessary, to help you in your professional or active retirement project
Looking forward to hearing from you…
OrientaEuro Belgium is a nonprofit organisation dedicated to providing high-quality personalised solutions for lifelong professional and personal well-being: career guidance for students, career coaching for adults, entrepreneurs coaching and retirement coaching.
They talk about us in the media: More +
Our quality management system is audited by the Belgian Quality Association.
We are mandated by the Flemish Government as a Certified Career Center.